Rex Kurzius is a serial entrepreneur. Since the age of 23 he has started and sold numerous companies. Rex’s expertise is in staffing services and software. His vision has resulted in tremendous growth and recognition for his companies, including:
• Deloitte Technology Fast 500
• Texas Crescent Technology Fast 50
• Dallas 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies
• MTBC Tech Titans
• Inc. 500/500
• Hire Power Inc Magazine
Rex is also the former President of the Dallas Chapter of Entrepreneurs Organization and former Chairman of the North Texas Young Presidents Organization.
Today, Rex focuses his time working as an investor in LRK Partners, a holding company that makes investments and operates several businesses. Rex currently serves as Founder and President of Timberhorn staffing companies as well as a SAAS software company called Asset Panda:
• Timberhorn IT Solutions –provides professional services and temporary staffing solutions nationwide, including technology solutions, technology staff augmentation, rapid deployment, near shore/offshore, permanent placement and global recruiting.
• Asset Panda – offers a complete asset management solution: a cloud-based repository where your belongings are easily organized, tracked and logged through pictures, videos, receipts, appraisals, warranties, etc.
In addition, Rex serves on the board and is an investor in several other operating companies. Each business is a wholly-owned subsidiary of LRK, operating under its own management, production, and sales teams. Rex is passionate about entrepreneurship. He is a sought after speaker and donates a significant amount of his time to mentoring entrepreneurs.
Rex is a graduate of Southern Methodist University and lives with his wife and three children in Frisco, Texas.
Rex Kurzius, Founder & President of Timberhorn, is available for speaking engagements nationwide on many topics relating to staffing and entrepreneurship. To request a Rex as a speaker, please contact 469-238-0000</span> or <a href="mailto:PR@timberhorn.com">PR@timberhorn.com</a>.